"The golfing world has known for years that Bryson is a very special player, and now at just 24 we’re seeing him prove that it isn’t hype, he is one of the greatest talents on TOUR," says Corey Consuegra, Bridgestone Golf’s Head of Marketing. "By going through the fitting process, Bryson was able to identify which Bridgestone ball best complemented his game. Fitting isn’t just for TOUR players, as any golfer will reap significant benefits by determining the ball that will provide them an edge.”
The TOUR B Series represents Bridgestone’s most technologically advanced golf balls to date. During development, company engineers used data from more than three million in-person and online ball fittings, combined with insights from leading third-party industry sources, to identify needs of specific player types. They then drew on more than 800 golf ball patents to determine which proprietary technologies would most benefit each golfer persona identified.
Four models comprise the TOUR B line – X, XS, RX and RXS (each $44.99) – which provide unmatched feel, accuracy and distance. To help players find the perfect ball for their games, Bridgestone offers two quick, easy and comprehensive fitting options:
- BFIT Golf Ball Fitting App – Free to download, the app turns the iPhone into a mobile launch monitor by utilizing the camera to analyze the user’s swing and recommend the best Bridgestone ball for his or her game.
- New Online Fitting Tool – Available at www.bridgestonegolf.com, it accommodates the full spectrum of players. The “Quick Fit” option easily determines the best ball for novices while the in-depth “I Know My Game” presents detailed questions to assist experienced golfers to find the perfect fit. The “I’ve Been Measured” path allows users to input launch monitor data, ensuring the most accurate recommendation possible.
Each TOUR B Series golf ball features proven characteristics which continue to make Bridgestone Golf among the most respected brands in the industry. They include:
- Accuracy – Gradational core optimizes energy transfer to create low side-spin and high ball velocity for incredible distance and accuracy gains.
- Consistency – Seamless cover design utilizes injection molding technology to stabilize ball flight on all shots.
- Distance – Aerodynamically superior dimple profiles provide different player types with vastly enhanced length and control.
- Feel – SlipRes cover technology increases friction by creating more stability between the ball and club for enhanced control with irons and wedges.
Beyond DeChambeau, Bridgestone Golf’s professional staff includes 14-time major championship winner Tiger Woods, FedExCup champion Brandt Snedeker, Olympics bronze medalist Matt Kuchar, Masters winner Fred Couples, and LPGA stars Lexi Thompson and Cheyenne Woods.